Marc Van Doren, A Full Service REALTOR®, Broker, & Relocation Specialist. Van Doren Properties / Raleigh Cary Realty, in Cary, North Carolina. Representing Home Buyers & Sellers in Raleigh, Cary, and Surrounding Areas.
Welcome to Real Estate in the Raleigh and Cary North Carolina Area. Formerly with Prudential and RE/MAX, and now with Raleigh Cary Realty, I'm an experienced Real Estate Professional, working with Buyers, Sellers, and those Relocating to this area. I believe my 30+ years of customer service experience, and over $40 million in real estate sales, as well as designing and building my personal home, uniquely qualifies me to approach this job in a way most other REALTORS® cannot. As with any business decision you have a choice. My goal is to be that choice, and prove I deserve your trust, and ultimately your business. Both are earned, and the first step begins with you...reaching out to me. This is where I do things a bit differently.
1) You'll never be forced to share your contact info to get access to something on my website. Information is always freely available, and behind the scenes paid for by me. I trust you will remember me when the time is right.
2) I purchased the most powerful property search program in the industry, with many of the search fields REALTORS® have access to via our full MLS systems. Check it out!
3) Communications on your terms, not mine. I respond quickly, but only when you reach out to me (no relentless follow-up email campaigns, or contact information shared with a lender or marketing person).
4) Personal attention. My 100% focus on you. No passing you off to a Team Member or Administrative Staff. To me it's a personal relationship, not just another transaction.
5) I put my energies into finding you the perfect home, based on your criteria, and getting you the best deal, or selling your current home for the highest price. Not self-promotion or a focus on "capturing you as a lead".
Whether you’re a First Time Homebuyer, or an Experienced Buyer, there's always a lot to learn about the current real estate market. I will explain each step in detail, and guide and protect you throughout the process. Even with New Construction homes. When visiting a New Construction neighborhood please be sure to reach out to me before signing the registration form at the sales office. Remember, the onsite agent represents the seller, so your best interests as a buyer may not be recognized. And they usually embrace having a REALTOR® involved to represent the buyer because it helps them sell a home, and allows them focus on their client, the builder. In almost every case I will get you a better deal, or free options or upgrades, and my services won't add to the price of the home.
For those interested in relocating to the beautiful Raleigh and Cary NC area...this is one of my specialties (see my testimonials). I'll personally assemble and mail you a Free Relocation Package full of information about North Carolina and the "Triangle" area surrounding Raleigh. And it won't include any marketing materials about me. Click Free Relocation Package on the left for more information.
Many clients found me via this website, and every one of them said they chose to work with me because I approached things differently. When they were ready they reached out to me. That's all I ever ask for. I'm honored you found me, and I'm here for you when you need me. If you are even remotely considering buying or selling a home, or relocating to this area, I would to love to hear from you. A brief conversation, or email exchange, is a great starting point. But it always begins with you, reaching out to me.
My real estate practice is in loving memory of the sweetest Husky on the planet, "Sydney". She was my only daughter, and will be missed in ways you can only imagine...
Connect with me at the links below. See Posts on my Raleigh-Cary NC Real Estate Forum
Below is a radio program presented by the National Association of Realtors (it's not a marketing move). Turn on your speaker, click the small arrow in the middle, and it will load and play. I found it will only play as long as you are on this homepage, so stay here while it's playing!